The Bromley G from Kamik is a very light weight, waterproof and insulated winter boot with a shaft made of full grain leather. The boot has a Thinsulate insulation and is suitable for temperatures down to -40° C. The boot comes with a soft fleece lining providing for warm feet. The high quality FLIGHT outer sole is with a Icelock anti-slip surface equipped, which provides a good grip even on ice.
- Waterproof, full grain upper leather
- Removable 7 mm Molded Felt inserted sole
- Waterproof, low weight and flexible EVA sole
- 600 g soft fleece lining
- GORE-TEX® 2000 GTX - waterproof liner
- 200B Thinsulate™ insulation
- FLIGHT rubber sole with Icelock technology
- Shaft hight: approx. 29 cm
- Weight: approx. 1,4 kg (per pair)
Features and details
Closeouts, Other Boots
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.