This handy card was designed in collaboration with well-known Survival expert Joe Vogel. The numerous tools are are designed for the hunting of among other things amphibians, fish, shellfish and small mammals in order to feed yourself in emergency situations. During his expeditions on all continents, Joe Vogel was able to collect a great deal of experience with "primitive" hunting techniques and had these practical insights incorporated into the development of the survival card. This means, you are purchasing a tool designed through real life experience and not just theoretically at a desk.
- Special saw with broach teeth and rounded first tooth
- Sharp blade with chisel cut
- Chisel for holes
- 5 hooks in 3 different sizes (including 4 double hooks)
- 3 small single spikes, suitable as hooks or harpoon for small fish and amphibians
- 3 large angle spikes, for the construction of a pitch fork or eel spear
- Hanger, support and support for the construction of a speeder (Atlatl)