Winter sleeping bag originally from the German Armed Forces in used quality for extreme weather conditions. A wide cover strip on the two-way zipper prevents ingress of cold, humidity and wind. The body heat remains trapped inside the sleeping bag. Ideal for in the wild, snow caves or cold nights on the camping grounds. Supplied with a pack-sack with drawstring for easy carrying.
- Excellent thermal performance with a relatively low weight
- Stable middle zipper 3/4 length.
- Thermoreflect insulation
- Comfort temperature to -15 ° C
- Extreme temperature at -35 ° C
- Material: Outer shell: 100% Nylon / Filling: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 220-230 cm length/ 83-87 shoulder width / 57-60 cm foot width
- Pack size: 30 x 42 cm (diameter x length)
- Weight: 2.1 Kg
Features and details
Original German army
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.