Named after the Monte Rosa, a mountain in Switzerland, this Casio watch is optimally designed for use in the mountains. With features like barometer, altimeter, thermometer or digital compass you are well equipped in all situations. The Monte Rosa combines sporty design with innovative technology and impresses with high-quality workmanship.
Thanks to solar operation, it is environmentally friendly and independent, insensitive to cold temperatures down to -10 ° C, water-resistant up to 100 meters and optimally illuminated by the Full-Auto-LED Light and the Neo-Display. This modern little wonder of technology is a reliable partner wfor the next time: the mountain is calling!
- Radio signal reception (EU, USA, JAPAN, CHINA)
- Barometer (260/1100 hPa)
- Thermometer (-10 ° C / + 60 ° C)
- Altimeter 10,000 m
- Altitude addition
- Altimeter data memory
- Sunrise and sunset display
- World Time function
- Stop function - 1/10 sec. To 1,000 hrs.
- Timer - 1/1 min. To 1 hour
- 5 daily alarms
- Snooze function
- Key tones on / off
- Hand Moving function: at the touch of a button, the hands free the view of other functions such as stopwatch or day of the week
- Automatic calendar with date, month, weekday
- 12/24 hour format
- Directional trim ring
- Mineral glass
- Resin casing
- Resin wrist strap
- Pin buckle
- Charging indicator
- Waterproof up to 10 bar according to ISO 22810
- Battery type CTL1616
- Material: Mineral glass, Resin
- Dimensions: 56 x 53 x 14 mm (HxWxD)
So far no reviews have been submitted. Are you satisfied with the product or have you noticed any shortcomings? Share your opinion and write the first review!
Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um eine Bewertung abgeben zu können.