The climbing helmet El Cap from Mammut is the top model
with style. The design of the El Cap allows no more excuses not to wear a helmet when climbing. With the visor and the narrow construction of the El Cap it creates an unprecedented look. In technical terms, the hybrid helmet is a robust outer shell combined with a novel 2K-EPS core (two in the Conehead method different thicknesses Polystyrene layers) for best shock absorption and the greatest security. The many ventilation openings and perfect fit provide maximum comfort.
- Sturdy plastic hard shell in progressive design
- Innovative 2K-EPS core for improved damping properties
- 12 vents for maximum climatic comfort
- Ergonomic interior with pleasant padding
- Lightweight and easily adjustable headband for quick fit
- Headband adjustable in height and size
- Continuous, fully adjustable chin strap for ideal fit
- 4 headlamp clips
- EN 12492
- UIAA 106
- Size Key: S = 52-57 / L = 56-61
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.