30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
New Version of a classic: The most widely used combat knife in the 2nd World War, the Mark 2 was reissued by Extrema Ratio. Very close to the original with only some functional changes to the performance .
Made of Cobalt reinforced stainless steel and equipped with a fiber glass reinforced nylon handle. The ergonomics of the original knife has been left intact while all structural parts have been over sized to obtain a sturdy versatile knife. The most important changes have been made to solve the so called “weak spots” of the original version:
- the possibility to disassemble the knife in the field without the need of tools
- straightened Bowie shape for easy sharpening
- helping grooves in the “barrel” shaped handle to find proper blade direction even in dark conditions
- improved grip for twisting movements
Blade with Desert Warfare GeoCamo-Finish.
- Blade length: 180 mm
- Overall length: 308 mm
- Blade thickness: 6.3 mm
- Blade steel: N690 (58HRC)
- Handle: Nylon with Leg-Strap
- Serration on the blade: NO
- Weight: 390 g