New Version of a classic: The most widely used combat knife in the 2nd World War, the Mark 2 was reissued by Extrema Ratio. Very close to the original with only some functional changes to the performance .
Made of Cobalt reinforced stainless steel and equipped with a fiber glass reinforced nylon handle. The ergonomics of the original knife has been left intact while all structural parts have been over sized to obtain a sturdy versatile knife. The most important changes have been made to solve the so called “weak spots” of the original version:
- the possibility to disassemble the knife in the field without the need of tools
- straightened Bowie shape for easy sharpening
- helping grooves in the “barrel” shaped handle to find proper blade direction even in dark conditions
- improved grip for twisting movements
Blade with Desert Warfare GeoCamo-Finish.
- Blade length: 180 mm
- Overall length: 308 mm
- Blade thickness: 6.3 mm
- Blade steel: N690 (58HRC)
- Handle: Nylon with Leg-Strap
- Serration on the blade: NO
- Weight: 390 g