The Eberlestock G4 Operator II is the new sniper backpack of the German Bundeswehr. This high-end backpack combines the know-how from the Phantom and Gunslinger models with the knowledge of the needs of modern military snipers. The overall concept of the Eberlestock G4 Operator offers the possibility to carry several weapons at the same time and also offers a few modular expansion options due to the numerous MOLLE loops and compression straps.
The top and front loader access of the backpack allows easy access to the content in various situations and positions.
The new Intex Frame has a shorter and less angled base.
This provides weight savings and compact dimensions compared to the previous model with the same stiffness and stability.
- Enough space also for weapons with a broad cross-section or bulky target optics
- Rifle case can be stored in the backpack bottom when not needed
- Removable upper rifle cover for faster access to the weapon
- Padded lap belts with Molle loops
- 3 sturdy carrying handles
- Rain cover included
- Backpack volume: 77 L
- Material: 100% Nylon 500D / 1000D
- Size: 69 x 31 x 25 cm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
So far no reviews have been submitted. Are you satisfied with the product or have you noticed any shortcomings? Share your opinion and write the first review!
Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um eine Bewertung abgeben zu können.