The Eberlestock G4 Operator II is the new sniper backpack of the German Armed Forces. This high end backpack combines the know how of the Phantom and Gunslinger backpacks with the wants and needs of the modern day sniper. With the G4, more weapons can be carried at the same time and thanks to the many MOLLE loops, it can be expanded with pouches and equipment to meet the mission needs. The top and front loader access of the pack allow for easy access to the contents in different situations and positions.
The new Intex frame has a shorter and less angled base which protrudes from the bottom out.
This gives it in addition to the weight savings without loss of stability, compact dimensions compared to its predecessors.
- Enough space for weapons with a broad cross-section or bulky optical sights
- Rifle case optional stowable in bottom
- Removable upper rifle cover for faster access to the weapon
- Padded kidney belt with Molle-loops
- Three sturdy handles
- Rain Cover Included
- Backpack volume: 77 L
- Material: 100% Nylon 500D / 1000D
- Dimensions: 69 x 31 x 25 cm
- Weight: 4.6 kg