The Explorer Namib II is designed for up to two people and their backpacks. Its small pack size and light weight make it ideal for taking on multi-day hikes or camping trips. The flat construction of the tent creates a small area of attack for wind. The Polyester tent is coated with Polyurethane and the seams are tape-sealed making it is also suitable for bad weather.
- Number of persons: 2 persons
- Outer tent: 100% Polyester 185 T, Polyurethane coated, band-sealed seams
- Inside tent: 100% Polyester mesh
- Bottom: 100% Polyethylene film, waterproof
- Entries: 1
- Poles: Fiberglass
- Ventilation: 2 with covers
- Water column: 3,000 mm
- Size outside: 280 x 220 x 75 cm
- Size inside: 270 x 150 x 70 cm
- Pack size: 38 x 12 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Accessories: tent stakes and reflective tent ropes
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.