This modern off-road folding bike was developed for the U.S. Marines. The Paratrooper MTB is an all-terrain bike that is not obvious at first glance as folding bike. It has a new frame structure which is designed for a high Torsion of the frame. Thanks to the patented CLIX system , the bike can be folded in less than 20 seconds. With the patented " Folded Integrated Technology " , the frame is not cut , making the paratrooper folding bike one the most stable on the market. It has a suspension fork and a 24- speed Shimano Deore shifting .
- Frame height: 50 cm
- Saddle: Mountain Aero
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 80mm travel
- Tires: CST Knobby , 26 x 1.95 "
- Seatpost: 30 x 300 mm aluminum
- Shifting with integrated Shimano brake handle 24 -G
- Front Derailleur : Shimano Top Pull
- Rear derailleur : Shimano Deore 8-speed
- Chainring set: SR Suntour 42/32/22 , 170mm
- Brakes: Tektro Novela mech. disc brake
- Pedals : Platform Pedals
- Frame Material : Aluminum 7005
- Pack size : approx. 76 x 90 x 30 cm
- Weight: 15.2 kg
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.