30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Folding Knife Pohl Force Alpha Five Survival Tanto Corrugated
The new Alpha Series has been in many small details improved and optimized by designer Dietmar Pohl. The main changes include the Liner lock, the new grip structure and the new CTS-BD1 steel from the American Steelmaker Carpenter. A braided ParaCord Lanyard with decorative metal Skull makes it easier to pull out of the holster or pocket.
- Blade lifter can be optionally mounted.
- Very good handling with gloves.
- Pocket clip can be attached in two different positions.
- Easy maintenance
- Suitable for outdoor use and survival.
- With consecutive serial number for quality control.
- Incl. Accessories: Paracord Lanyard with Metal Skull and 3D Rubber Patch.
- PVD coated CTS-BD1 blade.
- 4 mm strong handles made of fiberglass-reinforced Zytel®
- 2 mm thick Stainless Steel blanks
- Total length 26 cm, blade length 11,3 cm, Blade thickness 5 mm, weight 280 g