The display has been optimized for easy readability, it is non reflective and easy to read outdoors. Also, the device has a longer battery life for more independence, it holds up to 1 month, with the GPS off, with 2 AAA batteries.
- MIL-STD-810 military standard, tested for temperature, mechanical shock, vibration and environmental impact, compatible with night vision equipment
- Time is stored during battery replacement for 6 minutes
- Smart Notification - sends emails, messages and alerts from the smartphone to the device
- Live tracking - allows others to track activities in real time
Way-points and route navigation
- Way-points: 500
- Routes: 20
- Track record: 10
- Satellite system: GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO
- Water resistance: IPX7 Standard
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Power saving mode (GPS off): 1 month
- Battery life: GPS - 24h / UltraTac - 1 week
- Display size / resolution: 2 inches / 200 x128
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.3 x 2.3 mm
- Weight: 88 g
(0) Verfasst von Rui P. am 7 Aug 2019
It’s a little early to review this, I think, since I’m still getting acquainted with it. At first it didn’t seem very promising, as it kept losing satellite signal even in open spaces. A simple climb to a higher place seems to have solved the problem. Time will tell if it lives up to its promise.
(0) Verfasst von Pierre M. am 24 Dec 2017
GARMIN, what else?