The 2017 version of the Plan-B. Same as the other backpacks of the Evac series from Hazard 4 it has been designed and developed for special requirements: this bag has been designed for everywhere where limited space makes larger packs not possible for example in troop transport vehicles, helicopter cockpits etc. The slender cut, allows both side carrying and is very comfortable to wear. For quick access to the contents of the Evac Plan-B 17, it can be easily turned to the chest so you have the equipment at hand. The pockets can be opened from both sides with the all-round two-way zippers. The shoulder strap is equipped with MOLLE mountings and offers a secure hold thanks to the wide construction. Thanks to the stabilizer belt, which can be attached, the Evac Plan-B 17 can also be secured against slipping.
New in the 2017 version are the hard case compartment and the Laser cut MOLLE Velcro surface on the front.
- 1 large main compartment with mesh pockets, sides covered with Velcro and individually usable divider
- Separate compartment for hydration bladder with hose outlet, suitable for 3 liter / 100 oz. Hydration bladders (Not included)
- 2 side compartments
- Sturdy carrying handle on the top and bottom
- 2 compression straps
- Padded 3D shoulder strap
- 3D back cushion with air circulation
- Large buckle on the chest to open the shoulder strap
- Material: 100% Polyamide (Invista 1000 den Cordura, double Polyurethane coated)
- External dimensions: approx. 50.2 x 22.2 x 15.9 cm
- Main compartment: approx. 50.2 x 17.8 x 15 cm