30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
The Combat Patrol Uniform (CPU) pants was designed after the Polish Army Uniform of 2010. The pocket configuration offers enough space for the most important equipment, the thigh pockets can be used with drawstring as a dump pouch. Smaller pockets on the front are optimal for flashlights, knives or additional pistol magazines. The pockets on the calves are particularly easy to access when sitting, so you have while driving or sitting access to your gear.
- Reinforced buttocks
- Additional attachment loops
- 2 slanted front pockets
- 2 small EDC front pockets
- 2 back pockets with button closure
- 2 thigh pockets with Velcro and button closure and drawstring
- 2 calf pockets with Velcro closure
- Step with buttons
- Compatible with knee protector inserts
- Patrol Line: Clothing for duty and work, well thought-out combination system
- Material: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester