30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
The Combat Patrol Uniform (CPU) Shirt was designed from the Polish Army Uniform from 2010. The two-way front zipper allows quick access to trouser pockets and belt-attached equipment. Zippers under the arms allow for better ventilation, even when wearing a backpack. The pockets have been configured to give you quick access to your equipment.
- Stand-up collar with fleece
- 2-way front zipper with windbreak
- Velcro surfaces for name tapes and patches on chest and upper arm
- Ventilation opening under the arms
- Upper arm pockets with zipper
- Slanted breast pockets with Velcro and zipper closure
- Underarm pockets with Velcro closure
- Pocket for light stick
- Adjustable cuffs
- Patrol Line: Clothing for duty and work, well designed combination system
- Material: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
Closeouts, Combat Shirts, Field Blouses / Combat Shirts