The Inceptor Steel Automatic watch from KHS is equipped with a black leather strap with additional G-Pad and captivates with its comfortable feel and functionality.
It resembles the well-proven "GI Basic Field Watch", which is issued to US soldiers as part of their equipment and is based on the requirements of the U.S. Army Specification MIL-W-46374F for Special Forces. The dial is well lit by the C1 coating and readable all day. Another new feature is the KHS Adler logo, which has been illuminated for the first time which further enhances the quality of the watch.
- Housing: Stainless Steel housing, Screwed Stainless Steel case back, Stainless Steel Crown
- Glass: extra hardened mineral glass
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Dial and hands: matte black dial, 5 hands, red central stop second with C1-illuminated color for tactical second-exact inserts
- Movement: automatic movement, SEIKO NH35A, 3 hands, automatic winding, manual winding possible, ball-bearing central rotor, SEIKO lever escapement, SEIKO-Rückersystem, number of stones: 24 poly-ruby, slide-shock protection, Seiko balance, "Nivarox 2" spiral , 21,600 beats per hour, power reserve: 40 to 42 hours, date display with date fast switching.
- Functions: hour, minute, sweep second, seconds stop with crown pulled, date with date fast switching, very easy to use.
- Special features: magnetic field shield 18.8 Oe, shock resistance NIHS 91-10, operating temperature 0-50 ° C.
- Lighting: C1 light color
- Dimensions: 50 x 55 x 11.5 mm (L x W x H)
So far no reviews have been submitted. Are you satisfied with the product or have you noticed any shortcomings? Share your opinion and write the first review!
Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um eine Bewertung abgeben zu können.