The KHS Shooter is a military operational watch with many uses. The 5-year anniversary model in the XTAC version underlines the tactical background of the watch with its dark design. All individual parts of the KHS Shooter are made of high quality materials for the highest load capacity. Even without light, full functionality and readability are obtained through the H3 Trigalight technology. On the rotating bezel is an H3 pointer for direction determination and countdown counting aid. The package includes a watch box and a bilingual user manual (German and English).
Hour, minute, small second, chronograph (stopwatch), center-stop second (1/1 sec), ADD and SPLIT functions, 30-minute counter, 1/10 second counter, second stop with crown pulled, date with fast date, very simple operation by means of two buttons.
- Meets all requirements of US Army Specification MIL-W-46374F for Special Forces
- Waterproof up to 20 bar according to DIN 8310 / ISO 2281
- 3-way hand (hour, minute and second), gray second hand for tactical second-exact missions
- Rotatable countdown bezel made of Carbon fiber reinforced Polycarbonate with H3 pointer, counter-clockwise
- H3-Trigalight®, Swiss Made Tritium gas light sources
- NATO strap with 22 mm bridge width
Housing: Carbon fiber reinforced Polycarbonate
Case back: Stainless Steel, antiallergic, 4 point screwed
Crown: Stainless Steel, PVD black coated, double O-ring
Glass: scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Clock work: quartz movement "Swiss Made" Ronda 515S with date display
- Dimensions: 51.0 mm x 49.0 mm x 13.5 mm
Note: The Stainless Steel housing bases contain residual components of Nickel
So far no reviews have been submitted. Are you satisfied with the product or have you noticed any shortcomings? Share your opinion and write the first review!
Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um eine Bewertung abgeben zu können.