With a surgical steel body, a maximum diving depth of up to 30 bar / 300 meters and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, the new KHS Typhoon is the ultimate wrist watch for professionals and adventurers! Even in absolute darkness the watch is easy to read thanks to the latest C1 illumination. Completely new to this innovative KHS model class is the completely illuminated C1 rotating bezel. Of course, a helium valve is not missing for diving in great depths. The Typhoon model meets all of the requirements of the U.S. Army specification MIL-W-46374F for special units.
- Case: Stainless Steel, crown protection, Helium valve
- Water resistance: 30 bar according to DIN 8310 / ISO 2281.
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflecting cut, flat
- Movement: quartz movement "Swiss Made" with date display
- Pointer: 3-way (hour, minute and second), red second hand for tactical seconds with C1 spot
- Bridge width: 22 mm
- Lighting: C1 light
- Dimensions: 50 x 54 x 12.5 mm