The KHS Inceptor in this version comes with a camo gray-colored Diver wristband made of saltwater-resistant rubber.
It is based on the proven "GI Basic Field Watch" according to U.S. Pat. Army Specification MIL-W-46374F for Special Forces, which is issued to US soldiers as part of the equipment. The C1-illuminated dial is easy to read during the day and at night. The KHS eagle is also illuminated on this watch which upgrades the watch again.
The watch has an energy-saving function: When the crown is pulled, the power consumption is reduced by about 70%.
- Case: Stainless Steel case, black IP-coated, screwed Stainless Steel case bottom, black IP-coated, crown, black IP-coated
- Glass: extra hardened mineral glass
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Dial and hands: matte black dial, 3 hands, red second hand for tactical second-exact operations
- Movement: quartz movement, 3 hands, date display
- Functions: hour, minute, sweep second, second stop with crown pulled, date with fast date switching
- Lighting: C1 light color
- Dimensions: 50 x 55 x 10.5 mm (L x W x H)