30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Landscape Camo's stencils are detailed camouflage patterns that can camouflage or visually enhance equipment. The templates are modeled after the original camouflage patterns, they are however not licensed copies.
The stencils are glued to the cleaned surface, the object is painted, sprayed etc. and then the stencils are removed again. Each kit contains enough templates for an assault rifle with scope and accessories, a machine gun or three helmets, as well as step-by-step instructions. The stencils should be used in temperatures of + 10 ° C to + 40 ° C and can be painted with airbrush or special gun paint.
- Clean the surface, remove / mask off all unnecessary parts and degrease.
- Apply base evenly, let it dry.
- Then stick on the templates, pay attention to correct placement
- Apply second coat. After it has dried, remove the stickers.
- Made in Russia
- Contents: 20 templates in the set and 12 sheets in the kit
- Thickness: 0.080 mm (with adhesive layer and protective paper)