30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
The LOWA Z-6N GTX C is a true all-rounder from military missions to hiking and outdoor trips. The MONOWRAP sole construction and the use of different PU hardness levels allow both fast movements and long-term wear of the boot. The "Cross Duty" rubber outsole ensures traction and the necessary grip even in difficult terrain. With a 15 cm high shaft, the Z-6N GTX C is directly between a high-cut military boot and a civil outdoor shoe.
The 2.0 - 2.2 mm thick nubuck leather (buffalo leather) is equipped with 6 eyelets and ensures a reliable protection against liquids by using a Gore-Tex lining.
Treat your feet to a boot that offers optimal protection and climate comfort while maintaining a chic look.
- Approved as a working shoe according to: EN ISO 20347: 2012
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Optimal power transmission and protection of the shoe
- Very good adhesion and traction on all surfaces
- Optimal and continuous shock absorption
- Upper: buffalo leather 2.0-2.2 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Sole: LOWA Tactical Z Trac sole
- Construction: slashed, molded
- Lacing: closed hooks
- Shaft height: 145/150 mm
- Lacing: 6 eyelets