30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
The EC11 of Nitecore is the successor to the popular EC1 and uses as most new NiteCore lamps two switches. An on and off switch and a switch to select the light intensity. The red LED functions as a weak continuous light, flashing light and low battery indicator. By using a 18350IMR battery, the maximum brightness of 900 lumen can be achieved.
*** The electronics of the EC11 can not prevent a full discharge of the IMR battery! Improper use can damage the battery. Charge the battery before a full discharge is reached. ***
Power and duration (CR123A Battery)
- Turbo (430 lumen) for about 45 minutes
- High (230 lumen) for about 1 hours 30 minutes
- Mid (100 lumen) for about 3 hours 15 minutes
- Low (40 lumen) for about 8 hours 30 minutes
- Lower (1 lumen) for about 20 hours
- NiteCore EC11
- Replacement sealing ring
- 1 x CR123A Lithium Battery
- Length: approx 75mm
- Head diameter: about 25.4 mm
- Case diameter: about 25.4 mm
- Weight without battery: approx 45.3 g.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U2)
- Max. Light output: 900 lumen
- Lighting range: about 190 m
- Recommended batteries: 16340 Li-Ion battery, 18350IMR battery, CR123A lithium battery
- Housing made of aerospace Aluminum
- Hard anodized to MIL Standard HAIII
- Reverse polarity protection
- Waterproof to IPX8
- Candle Stand