The P12 is an addition to NiteCore's Precice series. Thanks to its compact size, it is optimal for tactical use. The two-switch concept makes it easier to use. The end-cap switch is used to switch the lamp on and off while the side switch with integrated charge level indicator controls the light levels and special modes. Included in delivery is a Nylon holster, clip, replacement sealing ring, replacement rubber end cap and two CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Aviation Aluminum housing, HAIII hard-anodized
- Lens made of coated mineral glass
- Waterproof to IPX8 standard
- Tail stand
- Reverse polarity protection
- Light: CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED
- Modes and running time: High (950 lumens) for about 1 hour 15 minutes; Mid (210 lumens) for about 6 hours; Low (50 lumens) for about 28 hours; Lower (1 lumen) for about 520 hours; SOS; Beacon; strobe
- Lighting range: 222 m
- Battery: 2 x CR123A Lithium battery
- Length: approx. 13.9 cm
- Case diameter: about 2.54 cm
- Head diameter: about 2.54 cm
- Weight: approx. 88 g (without batteries)
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.