30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
The Oakley Holbrook are classic style sunglasses in 40s, 50s and 60s style. Developed in collaboration with the snowboarder Shaun White, the glasses were named after the American town of Holbrook on Route 66 in Arizona and brings back memories of the old screen heroes and adventure of the time.
It is with the Multicam Black camouflage the perfect eyewear for soldiers and military fans and convinces with outstanding features.
- Durable O Matter ™ frame provides durability and comfort
- 3-point seat of glasses prevents unpleasant pressure on the ears and provides a precise optical alignment
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- High Definition Optics® (HDO): optical precision and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for unmatched clarity and superior protection
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge distance: 18 mm
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Strap length: 137 mm