The new gloves from Mechanix Wear offer thanks to the 0.5 mm thick AX Suede ™ not only good sense of touch and high mobility but also effective protection for the palm. The Specialty 0.5 mm model is designed to combine both natural feel and lightweight hand protection with an anatomical design. The 0.5mm AX-Suede ™ material provides the perfect blend of tactical control and protection in the field or at the shooting range. Breathable TrekDry® on the back of the hand also reduces heat build-up and stretchy flex joints maintain the finger's agility. A Nylon loop on the wrist makes them easy to put on and take off and allows the gloves to be worn attach to clothing or equipment with a carabiner.
- 0.5mm AX-Suede ™ for precise working
- Velcro closure made of thermoplastic rubber on the wrist
- Palms: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane
- Back of the hand: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Finger sides: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Thumb: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
Contains non-textile materials of animal origin.
Tax included, Shipping from 3,99 €