The Desert Locust goggles from Revision are a modern version of the proven sun, wind and dust protection goggles, combining high impact protection and perfect fit and comfort.
The OcuMax high performance coating prevents scratching and fogging of the glasses. The side and upper ventilation openings in the frame ensure permanent air circulation and thus also contribute to the reduction of fogging.
Lenses are easily interchangeable for various light conditions.
The adjustable head strap system is comfortable to wear over or under a helmet.
The frame made of pliable material provides optimal wearing comfort and provides optimal fit and night-vision gear compatibility, making this goggle ideal for high-speed mobility operations.
Kit includes the following components:
- Revision Desert Locust goggles
- Lens clear (transparent)
- Lens smoke
- Protection cover
- Microfiber storage/cleaning pouch
- Adjustable retention head strap
- Storage case
- Lenses: High impact, optical grade Polycarbonate
- High performance OcuMax™ coating protects against fogging and scratching
- UV-Protection: 100% UV-A / UV-B / UV-C
- Frame: Resistant to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures
- Weight: 140 g
- Standards: ANSI Z87.1-2003
US MIL-PRF-31013 (clause126.96.36.199) und MIL-DTL-43511D (clause 3.5.10)
CE certified to EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
- Note: Optional Rx insert available.
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.