The Revision Sawfly ballistic glasses are designed for fit, function and comfort specifically for the military. The curved lens provides an unrestricted field-of-view and maximum ventilation, while the adjustable arms and head strap ensure a perfect fit. The lenses can be quickly changed making these glasses usable in any light situation.
- Lenses: High impact, optical grade Polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating on both sides
- UV-Protection: 100% UV-A / UV-B / UV-C
- Frame: Resistant to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures
- Weight: 38 g
- Standards: ANSI Z87.1-2003 (Sawfly System is 3-times greater than required)
- US MIL-PRF-31013 (clause220.127.116.11) and
MIL-DTL- 43511D (clause 3.5.10)
-CE certified to DIN EN 166, DIN EN 170, and DIN EN 172
- Complies with STANAG 2920 and 4296
- Note: Optional Rx insert available.
- Regular: Fits head sizes up to 60 cm (61 cm and more please order version Large)
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.