The Snugpak Jacket Sleeka Elite is a wonderfully warm winter jacket from Snugpak in England, and is treasured in cold weather and not only appreciated by British Soldiers. The stress points such as shoulders, elbows and cuffs are reinforced for long jacket life. The Sleeka Elite jacket can also be combined with other garments (Layering principle) for optimal warmth.
- Two zip front pockets.
- One inside zip pocket.
- Elastic cuffs.
- High closing collar with draw cord and locking device.
- Draw cord with locking device on waist.
- Temperature values: Comfort -5 ° C. Extreme - 10 ° C (according to manufacturer).
- Delivery includes a compression sack for storage
- Outer material: 100% breathable, waterproof Paratex.
- Lining: Softie premier Polyester insulation.
- Weight: approx. 750 g.
Features and details
Winter Jackets, Cold weather clothing
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.