With the Yukon GEN II , Tatonka has created a perfect companion for outdoor adventures. The proven V2-carrying system for medium to high loads is ideal for longer outdoor stays or camping trips. The backpack is divided into the bottom compartment and main compartment with compression strap and has a large front opening. The bottom of the backpack is made of robust CORDURA 500 DEN. The bottom seam, which is raised at the sides, prevents the penetration of water.
- Main compartment divisible, zip bottom compartment
- Trekking stick / ice pick holder
- Load compression belts
- Side compression straps
- Circulating ground compression belts (rollable)
- Carrying handle front and back
- Material loops
- Cover with zip compartment on the outside and inside
- Net pockets on the sides
- Rain cover
- Drinking system compatible
- First aid compartment (without contents)
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Volume: 70 + 10 liters
- Dimensions: 78 x 34 x 25 cm
- Weight: 2.60 Kg
Features and details
Capacity of the backpack:
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.