The Tasmanian Tiger Modular Trooper Pack MKII is a military deployment backpack with a back-friendly V2 Plus carrying system. In the two attached front compartments, equipment can be sorted even better thanks to the modular attachment and thanks to the mesh material, the contents are visible at a glance.
The lid can be opened on the front and top and thus enables access to the main compartment. This makes it easier to access and pack the equipment so that the backpack can be used as a top loader. Molle Velcro on the back walls of the compartments offer space for the modular expansion of the Trooper Pack. Useful additions such as the integrated rain cover or the removable hip belt ensure that the backpack can be used in different situations.
- V2 Plus carrying system adjustable to different back lengths
- Side compression
- Stable, reinforced handle
- Hydration system ready
- Integrated rain cover in the bottom compartment
- Side pockets with water drain and handle
- Material loops on the front
- Antenna openings on the main compartment
- Removable hip belt, can be used separately as a warrior belt
- Laser Cut Molle system on the sides and the front pocket
- Two front pockets with organizer, mesh pockets and Molle Velcro
- Volume: 55 liters (main backpack 45 liters, upper front pocket 2 liters, lower front pocket 8 liters)
- Material: 100% Polyamide Cordura 700 den
- Dimensions: approx. 62 x 34 x 19 cm