Universally usable tactical backpack from Tasmanian Tiger with two wide opening front pockets with zippers. For optional mounting of additional equipment, lateral MOLLE loops are attached to the font pockets. Shoulder straps and hip belt can be removed, so the backpack can also be attached to a vest.
- Ergonomically padded back with preformed Aluminum profile
- Ergonomically shaped padded shoulder straps
- Detachable hip fins with zipped compartments
- Side pockets made of elastic material
- Small internal mesh pockets, for storing small parts such as batteries, etc.
- Two front pockets with zipper compartments
- Front and side with MOLLE system for optional attachment of additional bags
- Length-adjustable shoulder straps, allows wearing even over heavy protective vests
- Material: 100% Nylon Cordura 700 DEN
- Volume: 22 L
- Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 15 cm
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
Top Qualität und super Tragekomfort.
Verfasst von Rui P.am 10 Dec 2017
A pretty good design, in good material, which might perhaps have been made more strong. I for one would have liked to see the stitching doubled in some areas at least. Since I bought the pack for everyday city use, perhaps this is not too bad. I hope it doesn't affect its durability.