30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
This new flashlight from the Walther Pro XL series resembles the XL7000r in appearance however has more than 50% more light output, at the highest level 4500 lumens. The lamp has seven lenses which meet ANSI-FL1 standard and can be dimmed to three light levels. A strong Lithium Ion battery was built from two 26650 batteries which can be charged in the flashlight without removal. To protect the flashlight during transport, it comes in a sturdy plastic case.
- Tactical Defense Strobe (TDS): Sequence of bright lightning flashes temporally blinds aggressors and can be activated in any light mode
- Protection class: IPX4
- Brightness (Ansi): 4500 / 1800 / 450 (100% / 40% / 10%) Lumens
- Chip: 7 x Cree XP - L
- Battery type: 2 x ICR 26650 Li-Ion
- Battery charge life: 3 / 8.45 / 29 (100% / 40% / 10%) h
- Range: 440 / 240 / 135 (100% / 40% / 10%) m
- Length: 310 mm
- Weight: 820 g
- Accessories included: batteries, belt ring, charger, carrying strap and plastic case