Highly functional underwear from X-Bionic.
It all began with the idea to use the entire sleeping period for the regeneration of the biophysical system of the human body. The X-Bionics team succeeded to develop a sleeping suit, that through strategically positioned compression on muscles uses the normal average of 24 rotations per night to the wearers advantage. The nerves are stimulated and massaged in a changing between tension and relaxation.
- Self-adjusting cuffs: Prevents the shirt from slipping up or constricting.
- X-BIONIC® Partial Kompression: A new generation in compression technology. Partial Kompression by X-BIONIC® utilises the advantages of compression without sacrificing cooling.
- Air Conditioning Spot: Because the bend in the arm tends to sweat easily and strongly, there in fine, circular woven mesh incorporated into these areas. Body heat is used to push the sweat to the outside where it evaporates final without overcooling.
- Gradual Compression: Gradual compression supports the return flow of blood.
- Low Compression: Gentle compression relieves the joints of the arms.
- Material: 61% Cotton, 28% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Weight: 499 g