The lanyard is versatile and can be used in a variety of locations in buildings and vehicles. It is also used as a short leash for service dogs because the elasticity of the webbing serves as a buffer against jerky movements. The Frog carabiner has an automatic closure and can be removed quickly however is secured against unintentional opening.
The middle piece is composed of an elastic core and overlying hose band. It is stretchable from 55-75 cm and the loops at each end are executed with 9 bolts.
- according to EN 362: Locking device against unintentional opening
- according to EN362-04: breaking load of 26 kN (personal protective equipment against falling - fasteners)
- according to DIN EN 12275: (mountaineering equipment - carabiner - via ferrata carabiner designed and certified for one-handed operation (CE and UIAA)
- according to Milspec-Mil-W-5625K
- Made in Germany with a maximum load of 2000 kg
- Material: 100% Polyamide
- Length: about 55 cm, stretched about 75 cm