30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Versatile lanyard with one-handed operation for personal protection on helicopters, ships or tall buildings. With the loop at the end it is attached to Rigger Belts or harnesses. The construction of the tango carabiner provides an increased level of safety, as it can only be opened when the safety device is disabled.
The middle piece is composed of an elastic core and overlying hose band. It is stretchable from 55-75 cm and the loops at each end are executed with 9 bolts.
- according to EN 362: Locking device against unintentional opening
- according to EN362-04: breaking load of 33kN (personal protective equipment against falling - fasteners)
- according to DIN EN 12275 K: (mountaineering equipment - carabiner - via ferrata carabiner (category K) designed and certified for one-handed operation (CE and UIAA)
- according to Milspec-Mil-W-5625K
- Made in Germany with a maximum load of 2000 kg
- Material: 100% Polyamide
- Length: about 55 cm, stretched about 75 cm