Carinthia's ECIG (Extreme Cold Insulation Garment) multifunctional jacket with its efficient insulation layer provides perfect protection against wind and cold. The Gore Tex WINDSTOPPER material not only protects from the wind. In combination with the G-Loft insulation material it keeps you warm and dry, as moisture can escape quickly. Even if the jacket is completely soaked it still retains up to 85% of its warmth performance.
- Detachable lined hood
- High closing collar
- Two-way front zipper with storm flap
- Two spacious lined front pockets
- One Napoleon pocket
- Two inside pockets
- Two pockets on the upper sleeves with Velcro patch for insignia
- One pocket on the lower sleeve
- Underarm zippers for ventilation
- All outside zippers are water-repellent
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic draw cord on the waist line
- Snow flap
- Comes with compression bag
- Outer fabrtic: GORE Windstopper
- Inner fabric: Thermoflect
- Lining: Shelltrans
- Filling: G-Loft 100 % Polyester
- Temperature range: - 30° C (according to the manufacturer)
- Weight: approx. 1.600 g
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.