Ranger Xtreme 8x32 is ideal for use during the day and can be taken to any place due to the handy design.
The superior wide visual field aswell as the powerfull high-contrast visual characteristic provide a perfekt survey and view.
The profesional journal "Pirsch" has awarded RangerXtreme for its
outstanding cost/performance ratio.
- objective lens diameter: 32 mm
- amplification: 8 x
- weight: 620 g
- measurements: 124 mm x 128 mm x 60 mm
- luminosity: 16
- visual field 1000 m: 133 m
- close focus area: 1,9 m
- pressurised water proofed up to 3 m
- temperature continuance: -20 up to +80°C
- eyecup: ErgoFlex-rotating eyecup
- fogging-free through nitrogenfilling with 2-way-valvesystem
- with rubberarmouring NBR-Longlife, Neopren carrying strap, bag, rainprotection lid and objective protection cover.
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.
These cookies or other technologies are necessary to use this website and can not be deactivated here.
These cookies or other technologies can be used by our marketing partners and us to display relevant information here as well as third party websites.