Quality KHS wristwatch Inceptor Chronograph with tan textile band with robust, black coated clasp.
It is based on the proven "GI Basic Field Watch" according to U.S. Pat. Army Specification MIL-W-46374F for Special Forces which is issued to U.S. soldiers as part of the equipment. The C1-illuminated dial is easy to read during the day and at night. Also the KHS eagle, the small hands were illuminated on this watch giving it an even more valuable appearance.
The watch has an energy-saving function: When the crown is pulled, the power consumption is reduced by about 70%.
- Housing: Stainless Steel housing, black IP-coated, screwed Stainless Steel housing bottom, black IP-coated, Stainless Steel crown, Stainless Steel handle, black IP-coated
- Glass: extra hardened mineral glass
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Dial and hands: matte black dial, 5 hands, red central stop second with C1-illuminated color for tactical second-exact inserts
- Movement: Quartz movement, CITIZEN MIYOTA OS21, 5 hands (hour hand, minute hand, central stop second of the chronograph, small stopwatch minute hand, small 24 hour hand).
- Functions: hour, minute, sweep second, date with date fast switching, 24-hour display, very easy to use
- Special features: Battery No. 395 | SR927SW, Magnetic Field Shielding 18.8 Oe, Shock Resistance NIHS 91-10, Operating Temperature 0-50 ° C.
- Lighting: C1 light color
- Dimensions: 50 x 55 x 11.5 mm (L x W x H)