The disinfectant is effective against norovirus, influenza virus, rotavirus, adenovirus, IHO and according to the manufacturer also against the corona virus. It is disinfectant, refreshing, cooling and free of fragrances and colors.
Quick working in 30-60 seconds and is also usable in restaurants before handling food.
Hand disinfection: exposure time
- Hand disinfection according to EN 1500 fast acting: 30-60s
- Bactericide (bacteria) according to EN1276 and EN13727: 30-60s
- Fungicide (fungi) according to EN1650: 30-60s
- Levurocide (yeast) according to EN13624: 30-60s
- Bacteria (against mycobacteria and tuberculosis) according to EN14348: 30s
- Limited virucide plus (influenza, adeno, noro, rotavirus) according to EN 14476: 60s