The MH8 is a multi-talent. It can be worn with the overhead band as a headlamp so that both hands are free or the detachable lamp head can be used as a hand lamp. The integrated Li-Ion battery is charged with the magnetic USB charging cable, the lamp can however also be operated with disposable batteries of type AA for longer trips without a power supply. The two light modes Constant Light and Energy Saving allow either constant or energy-saving light as the nights get longer.
- Multicolor LED in red, green and blue for fishing or hunting
- Innovative mounting system: easy mounting and removal of the lamp head
- Protection class: IP54
- LED: Xtreme LED
- Head diameter: 31 mm
- Lamp head tilt angle: 50 °
- Luminous flux: max. 600 - min. 40 lm
- Lighting range: max. 200 - min. 40 m
- lighting duration: max. 60 - min. 7 h
- Batteries: AA NiMH 1.2V or AA 1.5V
Features and details
Condition of product:
This product in action
What adventures have you experienced with this article?
Post your action shots and have the chance to win! The uploader with the best action shot wins an ASMC gift certificate in worth of 50 €.