30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
A tactical boot with excellent features specially designed for use as combat boots in the jungle. As requested by the U.S. Army, the Spartan XTB has special drainage ports, which ensure that the water from for example a river crossing can simply run off again. In order to avoid the soaking in of water, the boots are designed without padding. The EVA midsole is antibacterial and the Vibram Pentagrip jungle sole is fully sewn to the boot.
All in all, the perfect shoe for the jungle, tropical regions, off-road and survival.
- Cross-terrain boots with special equipment for jungle and urban environments
- Antibacterial EVA intermediate foot bed
- Durable non-metallic eyelets and stainless, bronze-coated drainage ports
- 360 degree sewn soles, which prevents damage of the sole under hot and / or wet conditions
- Certified according to European standard: EN ISO 20347: 2012 OB E FO SRA ASTM: Slip Resistance
- Upper: Leather with breathable mesh panels
- Lining for fast moisture transport and optimal comfort
- Weight: 1.2 kg