30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Robust flashlight from NiteCore in the GT version with built-in charger and Li-Ion battery. The different light modes are changed by turning the lamp head, whereby the maximum luminosity is activated with firmly tightened head. The CREE XP-L HI V3 LED used achieves 1000 lumen at the highest level which in combination with the 40 mm reflector, enables a beam range of up to 452 m. Supplied with: Li-Ion battery type 18650 with 3400mAh, lanyard, USB charging cable, clip, holster, replacement sealing ring and a replacement rubber end cap.
- Micro USB charging socket
- Reverse polarity protection
- Lens made of mineral glass with AR coating
- Splash-proof to IPX-8 standard
- Housing aviation Aluminum HAIII anodized
- Illuminant: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Modes and running time: Turbo (1000 lumen) for about 1 hour 45 minutes; High (300 lumen) for about 4 hours 15 minutes; Mid (110 lumen) for about 10 hours 45 minutes; Low (50 lumen) for about 36 hours; strobe; SOS
- Lighting range: 452 m
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery, 2 x CR123A lithium battery
- Length: about 16 cm
- Case diameter: about 2.54 cm
- Head diameter: about 4 cm
- Weight: approx. 145 g (without batteries)