The stencils from Landscape Camo are detailed camouflage patterns that are optimal for camouflaging equipment or optically enhancing it. The stencils are based on the original camouflage patterns however are not licensed copies.
The stencils are attached to the cleaned surface, the object is painted, sprayed etc. and then the stencils are removed again. Each kit contains enough templates for an assault rifle with a scope and accessories, a machine gun or three helmets, and step-by-step instructions. The stencils should be used in temperatures from + 10 ° C to + 40 ° C and can be painted with airbrush or special gun colors.
- Clean the surface, remove or tape off all not to painted parts
- Apply the base layer evenly and let it dry.
- Then apply the templates, make sure they are placed correctly
- Apply second color / layer. After it has dried, remove the stickers.
- Made in Russia
- Contents: 116 stencils in a set and 20 sheets in a kit
- Thickness: 0.080 mm (with adhesive layer and protective paper)