30 years of experience
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
The campfire cooking course shows you in 4 hours how you can cook a wild and romantic 4-course menu with simple means in nature. In the idyllic forest camp with a cozy camp fire and covered Viking area, you will learn how to prepare the varied menu and learn interesting information about the ingredients used.
- First starter: Handmade Alsatian tarte flambée on the stone plate
- Second starter: wild herb salad with fried mushrooms on a lukewarm vinaigrette and eggs from the ashes
- Main course: Crispy spit roast from the grill with onion sauce and Saarland potato salad with grilled vegetables
- Dessert: Apple pie from the Dutch oven with hot chocolate sauce
- Duration: approx. 4-5 hours
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Full board consisting of a 4-course menu and non-alcoholic drinks
- Report allergies or intolerance in advance
You will receive the voucher from us in the form of an individual wooden box and can then book a course appointment via the NWWF UG (contact: email@example.com) after the purchase. The dates all take place in the forest camp in Marpingen, Saarland.